Ok folks, it's a sad sad day in power rankings land. I have decided to end my season abruptly and retire. I appreciate everyone who has followed the rankings over the years, but it's just not fun any more. It has really become a chore to keep up with them and I lost the joy I had doing them. Alas, instead of putting something out there half heartedly I decided I should hang up my keyboard while I was on top.
I had a blast over the years but it's time to move on. I am doing this now so that I can focus on my annual writing project I do for a writitng web site called Writers Digest. This will be my 3rd year for that and I really love doing it. I shared with everyone my project last year on The Rusty Nut and I will do the same again for this year's story. But it will be posted elsewhere, maybe my blog, maybe another web site.
If you want to chat you can always shoot me a note on FanNation (I still go here occasionally for my pick 'em groups). And you can find me on Facebook (Ib Four-E). And some of you even have my email.
So, here is my final power rankings blog
5 SONGS ON MY 8-TRACK
I Got a Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
I Was Made To Love You - Toby Mac
Fireflies - Owl City
Chances - 5 For Fighting
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Give Me Your Eyes - Brandon Heath
FINAL POWER RANKINGS
Harry Callahan - You're my boy blue. He's been my friend for a while now. I'll try to stop by and say hi when I'm in your neck of the woods again.
- Loveithateit - Ah, my favoritest feline in thw whole world. I had a blast hanging out with you. I'll still dorp you a line now and then. If the Radiers can pull it together, I'll come out of retirement to give them their due ;-)
- Kp Kahder - The only other Patriots fan I like. But I guess this isn't the last time I'll talk to you. We still have our FF leagues to get through
- Meagan - Deb's precocious, and precious, daughter. Anyone who loves My Little Ponies this much deserves a spot on the best list ever created
- Thug - What can I say other than keep up the good work at BB&S so us perverts always have a place to go hang out.
- Blueashriel - If I ever get the urge to bring LIHI back, um the blog not the kitty cause she's technially still here, you'll be the first one I call
- Reggie the wonder pug - I there were a million of him. Wait, um, on second thought maybe only one of him is enough
- James Pryor - The man flat out knows his poker. And that's no joke. Besides, he's the only one who can keep Reggie in line.
- Oso - No way I can forget my favorite bear.
- Nas88 - For allowing me into your NASCAR group. Thanks, I had a blast.
- Stowe - How fitting is it for the only non obnoxious Giants fan I ever met tou have the coveted 11th spot in the final Top 10.