Ok, so I was kind of bored and I decided to write a blog. I didn't want to make it completely random, I still wanted it to actually be sports related. This is the blog: Top Five Impact NFL Defensive rookies. I will do a blog on offensive rookies later.
1. Patrick Willis, Linebacker, San Francisco. Willis is a great athlete and is the best choice for #1. He does well against the pass and the run. Basically the complete package in a linebacker. Can play out or in. The total package.
2. LaRon Landry, Safety, Washington. Landry, the former LSU standout, had 315 tackles and 12 interceptions in college. Has great instincts when playing the run and pass. He'll make a huge difference for the Skins and will make a great 1-2 tandem with Sean Taylor.
3. Paul Posluszny, Linebacker, Buffalo. Poz is expected to earn the starting job at MLB, replacing London Fletcher-Baker. He has the size, toughness, and speed to make a huge impact on Buffalo's 28th-ranked run defense.
4. Darrelle Revis, Cornerback, New York Jets. Revis may very well be the best CB to come out of the draft. He does well in coverage. Also can make an impact in the return game. He has the ability to be a franchise CB.
5. Adam Carriker, Defensive End, St. Louis. Carriker can play tackle or end. A tough player, which is good because the Rams will be moving him inside this season. Has solid work ethic. He bulked up to 315 pounds and he'll take up lots of room inside. He'll be an excellent player for the Rams for many years.