The standings and power rankings for Week 5.
National Football League
American Football Conference
New England (4-1)
NY Jets (3-2)
San Diego (4-1)
Kansas City (2-3)
National Football Conference
NY Giants (1-4)
Green Bay (3-2)
New Orleans (3-1)
Tampa Bay (0-5)
St. Louis (5-0)
San Francisco (1-4)
- Indianapolis - 160 (31)
- New England - 155 (45)
- St. Louis - 153 (28)
- Dallas - 130 (24)
- Baltimore -128 (17)
- New Orleans - 121 (28)
- San Diego - 117 (24)
- Denver - 113 (13)
- Detroit - 113 (13)
- Chicago - 110 (14)
- Philadelphia - 54 (BYE)
- Jacksonville - 57 (10)
- New Orleans - 61 (17)
- Pittsburgh 64 (14)
- Washington - 77 (13)
- Green Bay - 79 (14)
- Baltimore - 81 (10)
- Seattle - 81 (9)
- Detroit - 86 (17)
- Kansas City - 88 (23)
- Indianapolis - Number one offense is overshadowing defensive issues.
- Baltimore - Offense is a pleasant surprise.
- St. Louis - Defense may be over performing, matchup with Baltimore looms.
- Philadelphia - Donovan McNabb is still healthy.
- New England - Will be riding high into Dallas after blow out win over Cleveland.
- San Diego - Has control over the division after victory over Denver
- Jacksonville - A surprise at 4-0, but how long can they keep it up?
- New Orleans - Outscored opponents 121-61 this season.
- Pittsburgh - Tough loss to Seattle at home, looking to rebound after bye week.
- Seattle - Brilliant road win over Pittsburgh, tough game against New Orleans up next.
- Green Bay - Tied for first place in the North and Brett Favre is still alive.
- Dallas - Easy win over Buffalo, but game against New England up next.
- Chicago - Upset by Green Bay, leaving North wide open.
- Denver - Disappointing record (2-3) hides great performance by Travis Henry.
- Carolina - David Carr inches closer to being named starter.
- NY Jets - Trying to really, really pull it together.
- Cleveland - Blown out by New England. Losers of two straight. Start of a trend?
- Kansas City - Really need to pull together and decide on either Croyle or Huard.
- San Francisco - Disappointing season. Smith, Gore, and Davis really need to get it going.
- Arizona - Another disappointment from the West. Not enough room for four good teams.
- Cincinnati - Trying to pull it together. Defense needs to tighten up.
- Tennessee - VY needs to work some magic.
- Miami - Cleo Lemon has been a lemon at quarterback so far. John Beck is biding his time.
- Detroit - Calvin Johnson hasn't quite been the savior yet.
- Washington - Jason Campbell is really struggling.
- Atlanta - Joey Harrington. That's all I have to say.
- NY Giants - The people are calling for Eli to be benched.
- Buffalo - Losman and Evans are having Pro Bowl seasons so far, but rest of team is not up to snuff.
- Oakland - Culpepper takes over for Russell. Walter, well, just stinks.
- Minnesota - Pretty strong team outside of QB and WR. Unfortunately, those are some of the important positions.
- Tampa Bay - Was Jeff Garcia the answer? As of now, no.
- Houston - Matt Schaub is wishing he was in Atlanta right now...
Week 6 is coming soon! Tell me if you like the power rankings. If you don't, I guess I'll just give straight standings.