I'm forgoing the points scored and points allowed since some people don't seem to realize that some teams have bye weeks, thus impacting their points allowed/scored.
National Football League
American Football Conference
New England (5-1)
NY Jets (4-2)
San Diego (5-1)
Kansas City (3-3)
National Football Conference
NY Giants (2-4)
Green Bay (3-3)
New Orleans (3-2)
Tampa Bay (1-5)
St. Louis (5-1)
San Francisco (1-4)
Power Rankings (Last Week)
- Indianapolis (1) - Still number one following the bye week. Consecutive games against New England and San Diego still loom large.
- Baltimore (2) - Knock off St. Louis to join Indy as the only unbeaten. McNair is holding up well...for now.
- New England (5) - Tough victory over Dallas, three weeks until the showdown in Indianapolis.
- San Diego (6) - Strong victory over Oakland leads into bye week.
- St. Louis (3) - Loss to Baltimore is a let down, divisional matchup against Seattle up next.
- Philadelphia (4) - Loss to a tough NY Jets team leads into two NFC North matchups, vs. Chicago and @ Minnesota.
- NY Jets (16) - Huge move by the Jets. Have victories against NE and Philly under their belts. Cincy, Buffalo, and Washington are up next. They can either fly or crash in these next three games leading up to their by week,
- Seattle (10) - Decisive win over New Orleans leads into big matchup against St. Louis for first place in the West.
- Carolina (15) - Jake Delhomme tightens grasp on starting role, while having the Panthers think playoffs.
- Jacksonville (7) - Loss to hapless Houston mars great start.
- Chicago (13) - Gains control of North with win and Green Bay loss.
- Pittsburgh (9) - Biding their time behind Baltimore.
- New Orleans (8) - Pass defense is less than adequate.
- Denver (14) - Still can be a contender.
- Dallas (12) - Best 3-3 team out there.
- Green Bay (11) - Loss to Washington stings, drops Pack back to .500.
- Cincinnati (21) - Win elevates team a little bit.
- Kansas City (18) - Just another .500 team.
- Miami (23) - Trent Green comes in to lead Miami to victory. Well, sort of. Game really won by Jay Feely.
- Washington (25) - Tough win in Green Bay. Working their way back into the division.
- Detroit (24) - Bye week should be a bit of a help.
- Cleveland (17) - Three straight losses. Really slipping. Paging Derek Anderson. Paging Brady Quinn.
- San Francisco (19) - Bye week leaves many doubters of this young team.
- Arizona (20) - Just plain disappointing. Wisenhunt and Grimm's teachings haven't quite sunk in.
- NY Giants (27) - Eli Manning actually comes through on the big stage.
- Atlanta (26) - Same as last week: Joey Harrington.
- Tennessee (22) - Vince Young still isn't making it work.
- Tampa Bay (31) - May be turning it around. Hard to tell with Arizona up next.
- Houston (32) - Schaub wins! Finally! Could this be a resurgence in this team?
- Oakland (29) - Culpepper doesn't really seem to be the answer either...
- Buffalo (28) - Lose ground during bye week.
- Minnesota (30) - 0-5. Defense and running game are moving well, but Tarvaris Jackson is going through painful growing pains.
Week 7 should be up in a few days...