Boston MA- Things are really heating up in the College Basketball world and our reporter Evan Levine will get you caught up with his top 25 polls for both the men and women:
1. Florida - 23-2 (10-0) SEC East
The SEC used to be Kentucky's domain, but in 2007 its Gator Country.
2. Ohio State - 22-3 (10-1) Big Ten
Greg Oden is averaging 4.3 blocks per game in the month of February.
3. Wisconsin - 24-2 (10-1) Big 10
Alando Tucker is the second player in Wisconsin history to score 2,000 points.
4. UCLA - 21-3 (10-2) Pac 10
A sweep in the dessert over the Sun Devils and Wildcats would guarantee a number 1 or number 2 seed in the Pac 10 tournament.
5. Memphis - 21-3 (11-0) C-USA
Tulsa and Gonzaga this week on the road will be the toughest back to back games all year for the Tigers until the NCAA Tournament.
6. Texas A&M - 21-4 (10-2) Big 12
Billy Gillispie hands down is the Big 12 Coach of the Year
7. Kansas - 21- 4 (8-2) Big 12
The Jayhawks have won by 23 points per game in their last two victories.
8. North Carolina - 22-4 (8-3) ACC
After losing to Virginia Tech it will be interesting to see how they play at Boston College.
9. Washington State - 21-4 (10-3) Pac-10
With 21 wins the Cougars are going to the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 1992.
10. Nevada - 22-2 (10-1) WAC
Nevada has had a really hard schedule this season they host 4-20 San Jose State this week. Welcome to the Western Athletic Conference.
11. Pittsburgh - 22-4 (10-2) Big East
The key to beating the Panthers is to play a 2-3 zone defense, ask Louisville who held Aaron Gray to 8 field goal attempts.
12. Butler - 24-3 (11-2) HOR
Pete Campbell is averaging 17 points per game in the month of February after averaging only 8 points per game all season.
13. Marquette - 21-5 (8-3) Big East
Dominic James is the best player on the Golden Eagles; the best player should never shoot 2-17 from the field.
14. Georgetown - 19-5 (9-2) Big East
The Hoyas have won 8 games in a row and are getting closer game by game to a Big East title.
15. Southern Illinois - 22-5 (13-3) MVC
The Salukis can solidify themselves as a threat come tournament time with a win over Butler this week.
16. Boston College - 18-6 (9-2) ACC
Wins against Duke and North Carolina will over shadow the loss to BU in the Bean pot.
17. Oregon - 20-5 (8-5) Pac-10
The Ducks have lost 4 of 6, but with 2 more wins in the Pac 10 they will automatically get a bid to the big dance.
18. Air Force - 21-4 (8-3) MWC
The Falcons have the 4th best field goal percentage in the nation at just over 50 percent.
19. Indiana - 17-6 (7-3) Big Ten
The Hoosiers do not play a ranked opponent the rest of the season therefore a 20 win season is a must for Kelvin Sampsons crew.
20. USC - 18-7 (8-4) Pac-10
Taj Gibson will be freshman of the year in the Pac 10 averaging 12 points and just fewer than 9 boards a game.
21. Arizona - 17-7 (8-5) Pac-10
Mustafa Shakur is third in the nation in assists averaging 7.3 a game.
22. Oklahoma State - 19-6 (5-5) Big 12
Yes they got blown out by Texas, but if they beat the Aggies this week every one will forget the loss to the Longhorns.
23. Alabama - 18-6 (5-5) SEC W
The Crimson Tide have only one win over a ranked opponent all season, a win over Florida or Kentucky would guarantee a tournament spot.
24. Virginia Tech - 18-7 (8-3) ACC
The win over North Carolina is a big statement to the rest of the ACC.
25. BYU - 19-6 (9-2) MWC
The Cougars have won six games in a row and two of those victories are over top 25 teams.