I did a simple way of randomizing rankings, I put the names in a hat and had my little brother draw the names out, and since I created the tourney, I gave myself the last seed so nobody will think I have I bias.
I tried to come up with topics that were not one sided and both TDers had a fair understanding of the sport being TDed.
The rules are simple.
No cheating, no groupmailing or FMing out TDs, the high seed challenges lower seed(1 challenges 16).
This will follow the bracket much like the March Madness tourney.
In the event of a tie, I'll take the vote of everyone in the tourney(votes will be a secret) to determine who moves on.
Either fanmail me the link of your TD, or post it on this blog.
Good luck to everyone.
Oh, and this is single elimination.
You are free to start the TD at anytime, but TDs must be started by next Wednesday or whoever was suposed to start the TD will forfeit the tourney.
1. Rudedog- Top 5 defensive players for 2010 NFL draft.
8. otinbarley*winner*- Best Super Bowl winning team of the 2000s
5. BostonMusha-*winner* 2011 MLB Hall of Fame class
4. Chosen1*winner*- Top 5 MLB players to never play in a World Series
13. FJ's R' Us
6. JAubin*WINNER*- Top 5 NHL players ever
3. Ron Burgendy- 2010 NFL offensive Rookie of the year.
7. Cedric the Entertainer- Worst NFL Team of the 2000s excluding the Lions(not based on a single year, but overrall for the decade)
2. Omar Noujoum- Top 5 offensive players for the 2010 NFL Draft.