Well, after asking the experts we have came up with this. Asia and Africa took on South America at the Olympiastadion in Berlin, Germany. So here is the game's summary. Team South America got off to an early start when Riquelme set up Kaka for a goal in the 13th minute. Asia/Africa then got a much needed goal right before half. They scored when Shunsuke Nakamura took a free kick that took a deflection off of Didier Drogba (officially Drogba's goal) in the 45th minute. The half came right after the goal, and now both sides were back in the game. The South Americans quickly responded however with their strong midfield play. Ronaldinho hit the winning goal in the 52nd minute when he dribbled by 4 players, including goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer. Riquelme tacked on a goal off a free kick in the 60th minute. South America then passed the ball around until the final whistle. The final score was South America 3, Asia/Africa 1.
Just so know, you account for 60% of the vote. Myself, G.O.A.T., LanaLikesBrady, and seachickenhawk made up the other 40%.
Now it is your turn to vote. You can cast your vote here, on SoccerNation, MLS Nation, or Casual Soccer Fans.