Here is an eMail I sent to the moderators about some suggestions to make FanNation better. Here it is:
Hey, G.O.A.T. again. You probably remember that I typed one of these to you about 5 days ago. Well, I have some new material for you.
- 1.) When someone gets their account deleted it would be fair to whomever that person threwdown against to not lose the wins they gained from that person because of it. Some of those throwdowns are legitimate but are deleted because you deleted the account. It really isn't fair to the people who lose wins over it.
- 2.) A reply button on comments. If you want to direct your comment to a specific person the comment would go underneath the other person but it would be indented to show that is was a reply to another person's comment. Then the person who posted the comment originally would receive a FanMail saying someone replied to your comment. I think that would be great.
- 3.) You've probably heard the cries. People want fantasy sports on FanNation. But just do the popular ones: Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, Fantasy Baseball, and College Pick ‘Em (Basketball and Football). That's all. I've seen other sites with Fantasy Racing, Fantasy Golf, etc. and they are all terrible and not fun at all. Stick to the popular sports.
- 4.) Voting. You shouldn't be allowed to vote until each competitor has made one argument. It's unfair when you start a throwdown and you're already down 8-0 or 9-0.
- 5.) It would be best for a person like me with a lot of friends (200+) to have an option to FanMail all of my friends about a blog post or throwdown instead of FanMailing tons of groups where people get like 5 different messages about it.
- 6.) This last one I mentioned in my last letter but would like to expand upon it. Group-only votes would be great. But make it so you can add up to 5 groups to the list of who can vote. If I was doing a throwdown I might add OATTA, The FanNation Fraternity, and Throwdown Warriors. I could still get 60+ votes and there would be no suspicion of cheating.