Excellent week of NCAA football. Some of the most exciting games for years. I was at the Arch Rivalry game between Mizzou and Illinois. Boy what a game. I screamed byself horse, actually giving myself a headache. I'm so relieved Mizzou won though.
Anyways, here are the new AP rankings, accoring to me:
3) (3)West Virginia:
4) (6)Florida: did great against Western Kentucky
5) (4)Texas: almost lost it to Arkansas State in the 4th, which is why they fall.
6) (8)Oklahoma: Oklahoma deserved to move up after amazing preformance.
7) (7)Wisconsin: played well, but Oklahoma gave up less and scored more.
8) (10)Louisville: did better than VT in all catagories.
9) (12)Cal: Winning against another ranked team in week 1 is huge, and is going to give Cal alot of momentum.
10) (11)Ohio State: Won against a cupcake, only reason they move up is because Michigan moves down.
11) (13)Georgia: Good game, at least better than VT.
12) (9)Virginia Tech: Unconvinging win against East Carolina, will improve, though.
13) (14)UCLA: Great game for offense, pretty god for defence.
14) (16)Rutgers: Defense did awesome, as well as offense.
15) (17)Penn State: lights out defense, lightning offese give Penn Sate the nod up.
16) (19)Florida State: DNP, but rise because of poor play or losses.
17) (20)Nebraska: Strong win in offensive massacre.
18) (5)Michigan: Sickly unprepared team loses to supposed cupcake team Div-AA Appalachian State.
19) (18)Auburn: 4th quarter comeback saves embarassment of losing to K-State.
20) (15)Tennessee: Losing to another ranked opponent isn't so bad, but it could have been closer.
21) (21)Arkansas: Offense did well in opener against Troy.
22) (23)Hawaii: Destroys Northern Colorado, Brennen throws 6 TDs, then doesn't play second half.
23) (22)TCU: Shuts out Baylor, offense plays up to par.
24) (24)Boise State: Plays great, but so did most everybody in front of them, so no movement.
25) (25) Texas A&M: No where to go but...nowhere. Played well, though.