A University of Texas graduate and an Aggie are watching the 6 o'clock news one evening. The Aggie bets the University of Texas graduate $50 that the man in the lead story, who is threatening to jump from a 40 story building, will jump. "I'll take that bet," the teasip replied. A few minutes later, the newscaster breaks in to report that the man had, indeed, jumped from the building. The Aggie, feeling sudden guilt for having bet on such an incident, turns to the University of Texas graduate and tells him that he does not need to pay the $50. "No, a bet's a bet," the teasip replies, "I owe you $50 dollars." The Aggie, feeling even more guilty, replies "No, you don't understand, I saw the 3:00 edition, so I knew how it was going to turn out." "That's okay," the University of Texas graduate replies, "I saw it earlier too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Start Your Own BlogStart Now
- An A&M student and an UT student.
- A first grade teacher in Austin
- How many TTU students does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- How many University of Texas students does it take to screw
- A University of Texas graduate and an Aggie
- A UT Vol, a t-sip and an Aggie walk into the bar at the same