11:57 PM ET 09.07 | An A&M student and an UT student have a head-on collision. Miraculously, neither is hurt. They climb out of their respective vehicles, survey the devastation of the Chevy 4x4 and the VW Bug (you can readily guess to whom each vehicle belongs) and trade information. Upon hearing the other driver is an UT student, the Aggie says, "I believe this wreck is signifying that we need to put aside our differences and become friends It could signal a renewed respect for each institution by countless future generations of students." The UT student agrees, and the Aggie looks into his truck. "Well, what do ya know! Here's a full bottle of Jack Daniel's that isn't broken at all. I think we should each drink to our newfound friendship. Let us be the first to celebrate the detente between our two glorious institutions of higher learning. In fact, I'll let you have the first drink." The UT student is surprised, but quickly agrees and swallows several large gulps. He then offers the bottle to the Aggie, who says, "No thanks. I'll just wait for the cops to arrive."
Start Your Own BlogStart Now
- An A&M student and an UT student.
- A first grade teacher in Austin
- How many TTU students does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- How many University of Texas students does it take to screw
- A University of Texas graduate and an Aggie
- A UT Vol, a t-sip and an Aggie walk into the bar at the same
- Michael Beller: Fantasy baseball Pitching Report -- Jake Odorizzi a worthy replacement
- Grant Wahl: MLS, Manchester City, Yankees take risk with New York City FC