This is the first Top Ten list that I am writing. It basically has interesting headlines in sports that happened recently with a funny twist. If you don't get one of the jokes, please comment below.
10. The Marlins only drew 3,000 fans in there series against Washington D.C's team. I never knew that the Marlins were playing the D.C. United.
9.The FIA fined the McLaren Racing team $100 million. Hey, the FIA has to find a way to pay taxes.
8. Rutgers fans were yelling hurtfulchants toward the Navy players. Iraq is Bush's fault, don't blame them.
7. Michigan lost to Appalachian state
6. The Orioles manager attempted to toss the umpire out of the game, no grenades were involved this time.
5. Clay Buchholtz threw a no-hitter. Here is the joke, Clay Buchholtz threw a no-hitter against the Orioles.
4. The only good thing for the Cards is next week can't be any worse. There record, 0-7.
3. The Twins GM is retiring after 13 years. I neverknew that he liked Torii Hunter enough to leave the organization with him.
2. First, Greg Oden had his preseason ended to remove his tonsils, nowhis rookie season was ended by knee surgery. I don't think ice cream will heal this one.
1. The Patriots were fined a quarter of a million dollars for spying on the Jets. In other news, the Patriots fired Richard Nixon, nobody knows why.