Okay, I decided that this will be both the 7th and 8th blogs of this series. So, yes this will be the finale of the UEFA Champions League predictions. Tune back in time the Champions League plays, and I will update you. So let's get started with Group G.
1. Inter Milan- the Italian powerhouse rolls on in this part of the tourney. But let's see how they do in the Round of 16.
2. PSV Eindhoven- the Dutch champs will move on with good play from Jefferson Farfan and company.
3. Fenerbache- the Turkish side is very strong, let's see how Roberto Carlos fits in with this side. They won't be an easy opponent, trust me.
4. CSKA Moscow- a side that played very well last year, I don't expect them to do that well this year, but they can turn a few heads.
OK, now we move into Group H.
1. Arsenal- this group is highly contested, but he youngsters can and I think will pull it out.
2. Sevilla- the breakout side have won 2 UEFA Cups in a row, that is impressive. They can make a nice little run, but can they?
3. Slavia Prague- a toss up for 3rd and 4th, neither really have a chance.
4. Steaua Bucuresti- same as #3.
Well, that's it, I will continue to cover Champions League throughout the season, so come back. Thanks to all those the support these blogs.