More so than any American sport, I believe that fans of college football take a loss by their team the hardest. Crying cheerleaders, and red-faced coaches. Alumni, students, fans, even whole cities silenced by a football game.
I kinda enjoy it if it's not my team though. Guess I'm evil like that.
Here are the top 10 teams I love to watch lose.
10. Ohio State: Recent success against, and eternal hatred for the wolverinies makes them ok to me some of the time. It's a little ego-centric to officially add a "The" to the name of your school though. I can't wait for one of the other Ohio teams to beat them. It's gonna happen.
9. Minnesota: Crappy dome, annoying inconsistency, and what kind of name is Golden Gophers.
8. Notre Dame: Come on, join a freaking conference. Something bugs me about Charlie Weis too. Maybe it's that Belichik smell.
7. UCLA: No real reason; at least consciously. (Ask me why I hate the Red Sox)
6. Illinois: Favorite of this idiot roommate I had years back.
5. Florida State: There is something shady about that outfit. Miami and Florida fit that mold too. They're like the bad guys in movies that you root for though.
4. Alabama: New addition to my list. Love the history and allegiance to the Bear. Enter Slick Nick Saban.
3. LSU: Again, used to have no problem with the program. Saban soiled it though.
2.Kansas City Chiefs: What? Not a college team? Look at their roster. And I just hate them that much.
1. Michigan: All-time leader in wins, and smugness. And I'm a MSU fan.
It's been a pretty good season so far.