This is how the rankings would be if it was college basketball-
Cleveland Cavaliers- 6-3 against (Orlando, LA, Atlanta, Denver)
Resume for Cavaliers: Cleveland is 2-1 against Orlando 2-0 against LA 0-2 against Denver and 2-0 against Atlanta.
Los Angeles Lakers- 3-5 against (Orlando, Denver, Atlanta, Cleveland)
Resume for Lakers: Who would've thought this. In preseason if I told you the Lakers are going to be 3-5 against those teams you would laugh in my face. Well it came true. People are figuring out that the Lakers are a finesse team that is great at getting around you but if you play physical and with energy like he Cavs and Nuggets you can eat them.
Denver Nuggets- 6-2 against (Orlando, Atlanta, LA, Cleveland)
Resume for Nuggets: The Denver Nuggets perform well against the elite. And to me are the favorite in the west.
Orlando Magic- 5-4 against (LA, Atlanta, Denver, Cleveland)
Resume for Magic: Out Orlando's 4 losses 2 of them are to the Cavaliers one of them from the Lakers and one from the Nuggets only played them once.) Good resume.
Atlanta Hawks-1-8 against (Orlando, LA, Denver,Cleveland)
Resume for Hawks: Not much of a resume i would say considering their 1-7 against elite teams but the one of the 2 losses in the Nuggets' resume came from the Hawks
Add up all of this and you get the rankings.
1. Denver Nuggets-Why?? WHAT?? Some of you might say but let the rcord tell you. 2-0 against Cavs 2-1 against Lakers That and 1-0 versus Magic.
2. Cleveland Cavaliers- 2-0 against Lakers 2-1 v. Magic I would put this team first but they are 0-2 against Denver.
3. Orlando Magic- It was between Magic and Lakers but Magic beat them more recently so i chose them.
4. LA Lakers- Not much to say here. Disapointed.
5. Atlanta Hawks- I think Jazz and Mavericks have a better record then them.