This will be the first of my weekly mock drafts. They will continue until the April draft, so get used to them.
1. Atlanta-Brian Brohm/QB/Louisville: The Falcons cannot depend on Joey Harrington to win them any games. They need a quarterback who will put up stats. Brohm is their guy. Don't forget that Brohm's college coach, Bobby Petrino, is now the Falcons head coach.
2. Miami-Darren McFadden/RB/Arkansas: Ronnie Brown is struggling this year. There might be bigger needs than running back, but it's hard to pass up someone as athletic and talented as McFadden. Just a thought. Would this make it the third straight draft where the player rated the highest would go number 2?
3. Kansas City-Andre Woodson/QB/Kentucky: So many needs. So little picks. I guess you have to go with the QB. Brodie Croyle is not the QB of the future in Kansas City. Woodson has a big arm, and he can reach is players downfield. He's like a good JaMarcus Russell.
4. Oakland-Jake Long/OT/Michigan: Even if Michigan has struggled early, Long's draft stock hasn't been touched. He's still as talented as he was one month ago. The Raiders need all of the line help they can get.
5. Buffalo-Glenn Dorsey/DT/LSU: The Bills have gotten absolutely no pressure on the QB. They only have two sacks this season. Dorsey should fix that.
6. New York Giants-Justin King/CB/Penn State: The Giants have been abysmal on defense. They need to beef up the secondary. Mathia Kiwanuka can't do it all, people.
7. New Orleans-Antoine Cason/CB/Arizona: The Saints corners have been getting burned. They need help. Cason is fast enough to stop the wide receivers.
8. St. Louis-Chris Long/DE/Virginia: The Rams don't have one bright issue. It's just a combination of many. Long is the best player on the board right now. They have to take him.
9. New York Jets-Derrick Harvey/DE-OLB/Florida: The Jets need help with their pass rush. They have to be able to pressure the QB. Harvey fits in perfectly with the Jets' 3-4 defense.
10. Philadelphia-Calais Campbell/DE/Miami (FL): The Eagles are just another team who's not getting any pressure on the QB. Campbell is the best pass rusher in this draft now.
11. Dallas (From Cleveland)-DeSean Jackson/WR-RS/California
12. Minnesota-Early Doucet/WR/Louisiana State
13. Jacksonville-James Lauranitis/ILB/Ohio State
14. Tampa Bay-Steve Slaton/RB/West Virginia
15. Arizona-Quentin Groves/DE-OLB/Auburn
16. Cincinnati-Sedrick Ellis/DT/Southern Cal
17. Seattle-Michael Oher/OG/Mississippi
18. Carolina-Lawrence Jackson/DE/Southern Cal
19. Tennessee-Mario Manningham/WR/Michigan
20. Chicago-Matt Ryan/QB/Boston College
21. Baltimore-Dan Conner/OLB/Penn State
22. San Diego-Ray Maualuga/ILB/Southern Cal
23. New England (From San Francisco)-Jasper Brinkley/ILB/South Carolina
24. Detroit-Kenny Phillips/S/Miami (FL)
25. Washington-Sam Baker/OT/Southern Cal
26. Houston-Aqib Talib/CB/Kansas
27. Green Bay-DeJuan Tribble/CB/Boston College
28. Denver-Frank Okam/DT/Texas
29. Pittsburgh-Tom Zbikowski/S/Notre Dame
30. Dallas-Dwight Lowery/CB/San Jose State
31. San Francisco (From Indianapolis)-Limas Sweed/WR/Texas