2. Kellen Winslow (CLE) – He is clearly emerging as one of the best TE’s in the NFL. He seems to be on point with new QB Derek Anderson and this should be another huge week for Winslow.
3. Todd Heap (BAL) – He had a monster week 2 and week 3 looks equally as promising. Start him with confidence.
4. Tony Gonzalez (KC) – He hasn’t played up to his standards but most of that is due to the lack luster crew surrounding him. He should be more productive this week against a Minnesota defense that focuses more on the run.
5. Chris Cooley (WAS) – He really hasn’t caught fire yet this season, but he did score a TD last week. This week could be much better. Campbell likes throwing to him and the match up couldn’t be better.
6. Jason Witten (DAL) – He had quite a let down last week but expect him to rebound against a Bear’s defense whose only weakness seems to be against TE’s.
7. Owen Daniels (HOU) – With Andre Johnson out for this week’s game against the Colts, Daniels will likely be Schaub’s favorite target.
8. Dallas Clark (IND) – Clark has been one of Manning’s favorite bulls eyes, and that alone, is a great reason to start him. On top of that he has a great match up at Houston.
9. Ben Watson (NE) – With the wide array of talented WR’s in N. England these days, Watson is often overlooked in coverage. Look for him to continue his success at home vs. Buffalo.
10. Jeremy Shockey (NYG) – Not his best match up, but he should continue to produce. He must get in the end zone to be the difference maker you drafted him to be.
11. Eric Johnson (NO) – As expected, his production decreased in week 2. Look for him to return to week1 form Monday night against the Titans.
12. Heath Miller (PIT) – In our opinion, he is still not being used in this offense nearly enough. If Roethlisberger gets him involved, Miller could have a great week. Good match up.
13. Alge Crumpler (ATL) – It seems Crumpler is not as in tune with Harrington as he was with Vick. Never the less, he is still producing moderate fantasy numbers. Expect that again this week.
14. Vernon Davis (SF) – He has yet to live up to high expectations in his sophomore effort. It is unlikely he will start this week at Pittsburgh. Potential is all that is keeping him afloat right now in the fantasy world.
15. Bo Scaife (TEN) – This is another guy that has underachieved to this point. Scaife has traditionally been the go to guy for Vince Young. It hasn’t been happening of late, but we expect it any week now. Solid match up this week at N. Orleans.
16. Marcus Pollard (SEA) – He should be able to conjure up the week 1 magic again this week against a defense that has been troubled by tight ends.
17. Donald Lee (GB) – He has been moderately successful this season even scoring a TD last week. He would be more successful if not for sharing time with Bubba Franks.
18. Jeff King (CAR) – He isn’t rated among the elite TE’s of the 07’ season, but he has shown promise and consistency. He should play a role in the Panther offense again this week at Atlanta.
19. Zach Miller (OAK) – We anticipate this rookie will have a break out game any week now. This week against Cleveland looks as good as any.
20. Desmond Clark (CHI) – He is has been fairly effective and moderately used in the Bear’s offense thus far. The return of Greg Olson from injury could potentially limit his value this week and in the future.
21. David Martin (MIA) – He has not been used as much as predicted which is disappointing for those of you who took a chance on him. This week could change everything as Martin faces a Jet’s defense that has allowed a TD from a TE in each of their first two games.
22. Randy McMichael (STL) – He is still under utilized in this offense. We expect his usual, a couple of catches for a few yards.
23. L.J. Smith (PHI) – He has once again disappointed as a fantasy TE and as a football player in general. He will likely continue that trend again this week, especially with a tweaked groin. (Check injury report: groin)
24. Mercedes Lewis (JAC) – We were disappointed to see Lewis’ numbers drop last week. He faces a defense this week that focuses more attention on WR’s than TE’s, therefore his production should potentially increase in week 3.
25. Alex Smith (TB) – He has officially taken control of the starting job in Tampa. Garcia is not looking his way too often, but he is being used. There is a good chance he will be used even more this week.
TO READ THE ENTIRE LIST OF QBs, RBs, WRs, DEF, GO TO www.freefantasyfootballpicks.com