Here are the new rules and regulations to make this group better for everyone:
- Narrow down and pick 5 out of the 10
- Certain percentage to get into the HOF (MLB Style)
- There will be information about the nominations in the blogs
- Display Name
- Throwdown Record
- Amount of Groups they are in
- # of Blogs
- Amount of time spent on FanNation
- Do not just look at their TD record
How members get in: More than 1 member is a possibility. If they get AT LEAST 50% of the votes, which is half. If nobody does get half of the votes, the member with the highest percentage is inducted.
- The runner-up on the previous ballot, automatically will be on the next ballot (If you nominate this member, it doesn't matter)
- The others will NOT have to wait until after the next election has taken place.
Voting and Nomination Rules:
- Nominees: You can vote for yourself but you have to vote for at least 1 other member.
- No Nominating Yourself
- You can vote at least once, but no more than 4 times
- No telling who you voted for
- No making deals with people (I will vote for you if you vote for me)
- No persuaying people into voting for you
- ALL VOTES GO TO DetroitFan* BS and title the FanMail anything that has to do with the FanNation Hall of Fame so he notices it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the way to vote just in case you forgot or are a new member. Next to each name on your ballot, you put yes or no according to who you want to vote for. You have to vote for 1 but you can not vote for more than 4. Here is an example.
If you have a suggestion or anything just comment. If you have a major concern, FanMail me.
There they are guys and girls. Thanks for reading this and good luck Nominees!!!