It’s that time of year again. Last night was the first pre-season game for the Phoenix Suns and to follow that up we wanted to delve deep into our AZ Sports Hub Radio Phoenix Suns Pre-Season Preview. We reached out to Paul Coro, Phoenix Suns Insider and Reporter for The Arizona Republic. He writes a fantastic blog Coro’s Suns Dish on AZCentral.com. So here we go (listen below):
1) Did the Shawn Marion trade talk affect the chemistry on or off the court during training camp?
2) How has Grant Hill acclimated to the up tempo style of the Suns and how many minutes is he expected to get in the preseason and come regular season?
3) Is Brian Skinner a viable option to defend Tim Duncan? Can he truly replace Kurt Thomas? And do the Grant Hill and Brian Skinner acquisitions put this team over the top?
5) You reported today that Amare Stoudemire will in all likelihood play in the final two preseason games…Is their any hesitation on managements part to let him get on the court ahead of schedule?
6) What should fans realistically expect this upcoming season? And is chemistry in the locker room going to pose an issue?