Hey guys. Thank you for completing the draft and making it successful. Now let's get to throwdowning.
How to Start a Throwdown
Each week, I will list the schedule. It will be listed as followed:
Player A @ Player B
- If you are the visitor, you have to send a list of your starting 5 to the home player via fanmail by Thursday at midnight eastern time.
- If you are the host, you will have by Saturday at midnight to start the throwdown.
I'm trying to make it even by being the host and visitor. If you are the visitor, you get the advantage of being on the right side. If you are the host, you get the advantage of seeing your opponent's lineup.
During the Throwdown
- no "list firsts". Argue straight from the get-go. If the host says list first, the visiting team is allowed to ignore his command and argue in his first argument.
- no dupe voting. 1st time = automatic loss. 2nd time = 1 game suspension for every dupe account. 3rd time = expulsion from league.
- no fanmailing for votes. You are allowed to fanmail everyone within the group. 1st time = automatic loss. 2nd time = 1 game suspension for every reported incident. 3rd time = expulsion
After the Throwdown
Once the throwdown is over, the host must send me a link of the throwdown. Once that is over, just check your fanmail for a blog about the next week's schedule.
Every Tuesday I will write a blog about the results and the upcoming schedule in a Sportscenter format. That means we are running from a Tuesday to Tuesday basis. I hope that works.
This Weeks Schedule
Catchy Name Here @ Rudedog
Dyhard @ Nene Forever
Devin Harris @ Fossil Ridger
Good luck all!