If you checked out my last one, thanks for seeing both; if not, thanks for checkin this one out!
1) T.O.: Yep, we got our popcorn ready. But we were watchin Brady instead of you. At least you didn't make any bold predictions like, "We will win this by 30".
My thought: Dallas, watch out, the cheeseheads are coming up on you scehedule quicker and quicker...
2) Vinny Testaverde...WOW!!! 43 year old Vinny starts for Carolina and wins the game, amazing.
My thought: Favre and Vinny will try to last longer than the other, but Vinny retires first.
3) The Saints: Hey you guys won, now start marching!
My thought: No thought really, you gotta win a game or 2 every year...
1) The Rockies: Probably the greatest pennant race in sports I have saw, good job.
My thought: The trophy comes home to Colorado in 5 games, 6 at most.
1) LSU: woah, the #1 team got knocked off in 3OT? NO WAY! Who would expect an upset like that this year?
My thought: The #1 spot will trade teams 2-4 more times this year.
2)...I forgot what I was going to say for #2...
My thought: I'll post #2 when I think of it...
1) Madden Curse: People were calling the Madden Curse out after Vince Young ran out of bounds and started limping, but Coach Fisher has him at day-to-day.
My thought: If this one isn't serious, I'm sure the Curse will take another shot by the end of the year.
Now let's hear your thoughts...