I don't know if you've noticed...BUT, I have been pretty silent lately! My silence represents the future of my beloved franchise.......DEATH! As you all know, I am a DIE HARD Card's fan SO their recent troubles are simply OBNOXIOUS and injurious to my soul! We were off to such a promising start...join me as we recap the season!
1. The MNF double header debute...we came out strong against San Fran FINALLY produced TV worthy performances...but we came up short in the end!
2. Seattle...Got'em, nough said!
3. That damned field goal of week two! Bmore's Stover sent us crying back to AZ, however we did established ourselves as a serious team on the rise. Remember, that first good ole showing of the two head quaterback monster (RIP) and the Boldin performance (186 yrds and 2 TD's, singlehandedly pioneered a second half comeback!)
4. GREAT WEEKEND! We ended the Steelers win streak...and we did it without key players, Boldin and Brown! The defense shut Willie P. down...NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS IN HOG HEAVEN!
5. STL....UGLY victory, but victory nonetheless, HOW SWEET IT IS! We were rollin...top of the NFC WEST..play-offs here we come? Riiiight....little did we know this week would mark the demise!
6. Catastrophe....WHY oh WHY AZ....how do we lose to Carolina...at home, with Vinny! We were supposed to take the W...but NO, Warner goes down, Matty's been down, and Rat boy takes us down! Boldin for QB!!!
This has been a TRAUMATIC season, but it gets worse!!!! ELISABETH HESSELBACK IS COMING....RUN RUN RUN like the wind!!!!! AZ will NEVER be the same! What the HECK qualifies a darn Suvivor contestant to be a social/polictical commentator...blonde, cute and petite doesn't cut it...is it just me or does she need to SIT DOWN and STAY OUT of AZ! In case you are wondering...Tim is irrelevant, there will be no discussions on him! Cards fans, we must ask...WHERE is Rosie and Boldin?
I leave you all with some memorable CARDS quotes
"Ride or Die"
"They where who we THOUGHT the were"
P.S. I WILL remain silent until Sunday....well, probably for a week after that...THE SKINS ARE NEXT, OH NO!