We all know there have been a number of big stories in division I-A football this year. What you might not know is that, much like Kentucky wide-out, a number of stories have slipped through the coverage cracks. Luckily, the Fiver is here to bring you up to speed.
5. South Bend Kroger Reporting Sales of "Lucky Charms" Ceral have Reached All Time Low
4. Ann Arbor Rope Shortage Ending Sooner than Expected: Louisville Still on Twine Restrictions
3. West Virginia Porches Reporting Record Couch Surplus
2. USC: Victim of Nasty Booty or a Dirty Sanchez?
1. Ohio State Cruising Towards Title Game, 12-1 Record