Hi all, sorry for no new rankings last week, vacation called... lol Anyhow as always all comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated!!
1. Ohio State Buckeyes - Talk about a statement game against Penn. St., for the first time I am comfortorable putting the Buckeyes on top.
2. LSU Tigers - Alabama will provide another tough test in the S.E.C. for LSU after the Tigers were off last week.
3. Boston College Eagles - Matt Ryan is now the deserved Heisman front runner after the comeback win AT Virginia Tech.
4. Oregon Ducks - Can this team's offense be stopped? Denis Dixon is simply sensational.
5. Arizona State Sun Devils - The win over Cal is impressive, but how long can they keep it uo with USC, UCLA and Oregon still left on the schedule?
6. West Virginia Mountaneers- WVU is back in the national championship picture, it is tough to see them getting beat the rest of the way.
7. Oklahoma Sooners - The favorite in the Big 12, but it is hard to tell if anybody from this conference is for real.
8. Kansas Jayhawks - Still undefeated and winning with defense, anyone should be scared to play them, the toughest test left is Missouri in the final game of the year.
9. Missouri Tigers - This team will get it's shot to avenge their loss to Oklahoma if they win out the rest of the way.
10. Connecticut Huskies - UConn is actually for real, I guess their weak Non-Conference schedule was just what the doctor ordered - confidence.
11. Georgia Bulldogs - In the tough SEC the Bulldogs have a shot to get to the SEC title game after the win over Florida.
12. Virginia Tech Hokies- Losses to LSU and Boston College aren't that bad and the hokies may get another shot at BC in the ACC title game.
13. South Florida Bulls - After the Cinderella start two losses have seriously hurt the Bulls chances at a Big East title.
14. Michigan Wolverines - WHo would have thought this team would still have a shot to win the Big 10 after the 2 loss start to the year? They may be the toughest test left for the Buckeyes.
15. Hawaii Warriors - Still undefeated, yet still unproven, as it has all year, it all comes down to the Boise State game for the Warriors.
16. Alabama Crimson Tide - The only team seeming with a chance to knock LSU out of the SEC Championship game, Nick Saban will get his chance this week to establish he is back and here to stay.
17. USC Trojans - Another loss in the Pac 10 crushes the Trojans title hopes.
18. Texas Longhorns - Texas barely survived a weak Nebraska team and they have yet to beat a quality opponent.
19. Auburn Tigers - This team can compete with anybody and may be the best 3 loss team in the country.
20. Florida Gators- Another 3 loss team that might have an argument about being the best 3 loss team in the country, but Auburn gets the nod for their 20-17 victory over Florida.
21. Boise State Broncos - Last year's cinderella sneaks back into the pulls with a 7-1 record.
22. Wisconsin Badgers - I am still not sold here, but they have rebound strong after the losses to Penn State and Illinois.
23. Tennessee Volunteers- The Vols are the most inconsistent team in the country, yet they control their own destiny for an SEC title.
24. Virginia Cavaliers - The loss to NC State hurts, but it may come down to Virginia - Virginia Tech for the ACC Coastal Division
25. Kentucky Wildcats - This team should still be proud of what they have accomplished this season, putting Kentucky football on the map, no team would want to play these guys, very tough loss to swallow though to Mississippi St.
Thanks for reading! And If you guys are interested I work for a website called Insports.biz, you join for anywhere from 2.95 or 7.95 a month and you can win $100 weekly or even Super Bowl tickets, it isn't a gambling site though you can't place bets or anything but it has everything from fantasy leagues to a bunch of prediction contests and trivia, check it out if you want to .... Insports.biz and use the flyer code TC32811 if you decide to join, there are free trials as well. Other than that let the criticism of my Top 25 begin!!