Okay, so, the NFL has a ton of dynamic young players. Whether they play offense, defense, or special teams, they are a threat to make a big play and change the course of the game whenever they get a chance. Here, I am listing the NFL's best young playmakers, ages 26 and under. THESE ARE NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER.
1. Reggie Bush, RB, New Orleans Saints. Bush's speed is his best weapon. Whether he's lined up in the backfield, in the slot, or on a punt return, Bush is a guy who can take it all the way whenever he touches the ball. I don't see why he wouldn't be number one.
2. Vince Young, QB, Tennessee Titans. Vince Young is a great dual-threat QB. He has speed, and makes huge plays for his team. He has a good arm, and it will only get better. Young has the capability to score every play, whether he runs or passes. He may even be capable of scoring more then Bush because, as a quarterback, he touches the ball every single play.
3. Shawne Merriman, LB, San Diego Chargers. Although Merriman benefits from the players he has around him, you can't help but notice how athletic he is. He's got speed and is willing to go all-out to get to the ballcarrier. Merriman has the ability to tackle the ballcarrier or sack the quarterback on any play.
4. DeMarcus Ware, LB, Dallas Cowboys. Ware is one of the NFL's best young defenders. He can get to the QB, tackle the ballcarrier for a loss, and take an interception back for a touchdown. He can do it all.
5. Devin Hester, WR/KR, Bears. Last season, Hester had 6 returns for touchdowns. He returned a missed field goal for a touchdown as well. Whenever he touches the ball, his speed can enable him to go all the way. Which is why the Bears switched him to wide receiver this year.
Hope you enjoyed it.