Here we are, the championship of the group stage. For this, the person from the winner's bracket will be going against the winner from the losers bracket. If the loser bracket champion wins, then there will be one more. If the winners bracket person wins, then they advance to the Double Elimination Bracket. For example:
- if Grue defeats DJ, then Grue wins
- if DJ defeats Grue, then one more TD is done.
Remember, this is a double elimination tournament, so you are not eliminated until you have 2 losses. Below are the Championships with the TDs. The person on the left picks from one of the two. If a second is needed, then the other TD will be used.
MLB Group - Outlaw
Outlaw (2-0) v please let her sit on my lap (2-1)
- What is the best baseball city?
- Should the World Series end in October or November?
Chosen1 (2-0) v HOBBES (2-1)
- Is there going be a lockout for 2011-12?
- What is the best basketball city?
NFL Group - Grue
Grue (2-0) v DJ (2-1)
- Honolulu or the Super Bowl...where should the Pro Bowl be held?
- What will be bigger in Los Angeles, an NFL team or USC/UCLA?
NHL Group - BurghHockey
BurghHockey (2-0) v PatsFan (2-1)
- 3 teams from last year who made the playoffs who will not this year (total of 3 out of 16; it could be any combinition from East/West)
- 3 changes to make the NHL better
Good luck to all. Once again, if there are any questions, just let me know.
Updated 11/15/10 @ 11:11 PM