Here are the standings entering Round 4:
Per the rules page, we will be reseeding after each Round.
- Seeded according to vote win-margin in Round 3
- Largest win margin gets #1 seed
- (Re)seeding tiebreak goes to Round 3's higher seed
********** You guys can use +/- grades if you'd like **********
If anyone has any valid complaints regarding this topic (such as it being unfair to either TDer -or- if the topic is confusing / poorly written), please let me know.
Please note: There is a slightly different tie-breaking procedure for Round 4. Which I will repost here...
1. In the event of a tie between the Final 2 Participants, there will be a rematch
2. TDers will switch sides, who argues from the Left and who argues from the Right
3. I will be an eligible voter. (I was withholding my vote in previous Rounds)
Tnerb57 8 - Chosen1 3
Congratulations to Tnerb on winning the 2010 NFL Kickoff Tournament!
I would like to thank everyone who participated in this tournament. This was my first time running a tournament and at times I did feel that I might have taken on more than I could handle. But you guys stepped up and took a lot of the pressure off of me. I believe it was a team effort to keep this tournament rolling, and ultimately, was a success.
For anyone still around and still interested come August, a 2011 NFL Kickoff Tournament is in the plans.