Okay. We are on day three. The updated standings are below. Since I was not clear on yestreday's question everybody will be getting a least one point. The correct answer was: Golden State 162 and Denver 158 on November 2nd, 1990. These two teams combined for the most points. Most people gave me the answer of Denver 163 and Spurs 155.
Standings for Today:
1. jagator Votes Tebow for He15man (3 points)
2. Football Chick001 (3 points)
3. John Gruden (1 point)
4. Boise State Fan (1 point)
5. Mr. news: Cy young - Sabathia (1 point)
6. #13 Phillyman: Vengeance (1 point)
Today's Trivia Question - November 14th, 2007 - Wednesday
What player has the most NBA championship rings? How many does he have? (2 points)
You have til 10:30 tonight to answer this question.