1. Boston-Solid team through and through. Outstanding pitching staff and dangerous offense. Red Sox win the World Series!
2. Toronto-Great offseason additions have made this team once again good. Other teams really dont want to play them.
3. NY-Mega offense! But bad pitching & injuries sink them. Say goodbye to A-Rod if NY isnt in contention by the All-Star Break.
4. Tampa Bay-They finally finish out of the cellar. Awesome young talent. These guys can really hit!!! Need pitching to move up.
5. Baltimore-What a sad team. Showed promise early on but quickly faded. This team needs to be completely revamped!
AL Central (The AL wild card will come from the Central again this year/toughest division in baseball)
1. Tigers-Narrowly get by the Indians. White Sox and Twins finish within 5. Mags, Sheff and Pudge are too much!
2. Indians-Wow, these guys smoke the ball...HUGE hitters! Pretty good pitching too, but fall just short of 1st. Great race though!
T3. White Sox-Mediocre team in the toughest division.
T3. Twins-They should never have allowed their veterans to leave! This team is through until they start spending again.
5. Royals-The usual finish but at least they are not as bad as last year. Team needs some serious help!