If you were in this last time, you might remember how I did the seedings. For the first round, I subtracted the number of losses from the number of wins. After the first round, I seed by the margins of victory. So here's how the seedings are for the first round:
(1) NCshv David
(2) Denis 24
(7) Ed Reeds #1 Fan (I think that's his name....just Ed Reed if you can't find him)
(8)Duquesne Cap #NR
(12) Mr. News
(16) Nolan Adair
(18) i before e
(19) DA MASTA
(20) Heartbreak Kid
(23) dyhardbasbalfan (last tourneys low seed, won in first round)
(24) Super Squirrel
Those are the seedings, here are the matchups:
(1) NCshv David vs. (24) Super Squirrel : What is more likely, 19-0 Patriots or 0-16 'Phins?: Super Squirrel wins, 7-5 (2).
(2) Denis 24 vs. (23) dyhardbasbalfan: NFC Pro Bowl Roster: Denis is forfeited from the tourney; took too long to reply. Dyhard wins. You can finish the td, but no effect on tourney. (0)
(3) DetroitFan vs. (22) Crappo: AFC Pro Bowl Roster: DetroitFan is forfeited due to a week away from the site coming up. (0)
(4) efbasketball vs. (21) dudeman: Should the 'Skins have to change their name/logo?: efbasketball is forfeited, just like half of the field. dudeman moves on. (0)
(5) Phillyman vs. (20) Heartbreak Kid: Favre record least likely to be broken.: Phillyman wins, 15-5 (10)
(6) BSchwartz vs. (19)DA MASTA: Should Spygate taint the Pats?: DA MASTA, 12-10 (2)
(7) Ed Reed vs. (18) i before e: What's easier for a head coach, NCAA to NFL or other way?: Ed Reed won, 13-9 (4).
(8) Duquesne Cap vs. (17) Esco: Most overrated HoF: Dusquesne Cap by forfeit, 8-4 (4).
(9) Broncos4Ever vs. (16) Nolan Adair: Biggest '07 Draft Bust: Broncos4Ever is forfeited.
(10) bigdleech vs. (15) enderandrew: 4-3 or 3-4 defense?: bigdleech advances because enderandrew didn't accept his challenge. (0)
(11) Rodclo vs. (14) Cheezhead: If the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl, who will?: Cheezhead won, 14-17 (3).
(12) Mr. News vs. (13) JonesyPB: Will Michael Vick return to the NFL?: Jonesy wins, 12-9 (3)
RULES: 1) Better seed makes first argument
2) 24 hours to reply to argument
3) IMPORTANT ONE!!!: If you don't like your topic, send me or your opponent a fanmail of the new topic, if he agrees, that's the new topic, if not, use the topic given. Please inform me of TD switches!
4) Label all throwdowns as: NFL Nation TD Tourney (Round #): (Topic)
5) No voting until each person makes at least one argument.
PLEASE POST TOPICS IN THE GROUP MESSAGE BOARD (MORE THAN ONE WOULD BE NICE). THANK YOU.