Enter the answers below.
1. "You have the right to kill me, but you don't have the right to judge me. That's life. There's nobility in that."
2. "Look down at me and you see a fool; look up at me and you see a god; look straight at me and you see yourself"
3. "As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?"
4. "You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."
5. "I'm not your executioner. I'm not your devil and I'm not your God."
6. "Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes."
7. "Here's the good news. If I realize that I'm insane, then I'm okay with it."
8. "I have a different brain; I have a different heart."
9. "You expect to break me? Impossible!"
10. "I just didn't believe I was like everybody else. I thought I was unique."
11. "I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in."
12. "The real strong have no need to prove it to the phonies."
13. "That we are to stand by the President right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
14. "I will have you removed if you don't stop. I have a little system of my own."
15. "There have to be more important things going on in the world than my past."
16. "Remorse for what? You people have done everything in the world to me. Doesn't that give me equal right?"
17. "Uncertainty is a sign of humility, and humility is just the ability or the willingness to learn."
18. "I never wanted to be anything but me.???
19. "What you come to discover is, it isn't how you get there, it's that you get there."
20. "Everything is beautiful if you want to experience it totally."
21. "The news media has already executed me and buried me...If anyone is hypnotized, the people are hypnotized by the lies being told to them."
22. "You either love or you hate. You live in the middle, you get nothing."