Brady Quinn who fell to 22nd in the draft on Saturday will make a bigger impact in the NFL than Jamarcus Russell. Here are the reasons:
1. He is on a better team than Russell, they also have the number 1 rated tackle to block for him.
2. He has more experience than Russell because he started all four years.
3. He has less pressure on him than Russell because he is only being paid 8 mill to Russell's 25 mill.
4. CHARLIE WEIS. He was coached by the man who led the Patriots to 3 Super Bowls.
5. He is a native to the area and likes the team.