You dont' need any of that other crap. You just want a picture for your Throwdown argument.
1. Find the image you want on the Internet. I prefer to search with http://images.google.com.
2. Enter the search terms and hit [Search]. Let's say you wanted a picture of "Tom Brady".
3. Google Images shows the dimensions. Images work best if they are less than 400 pixels wide (first number of width x height).
4. Click the picture you like to go to the site with the picture. You need the image link, not the webpage link.
5. Google is nice. They give you a helpful "See Full Size Image" option. Click that to view the picture only. You may also Right-Click the image and select "Properties" or "Copy Image URL". Each Browswer has a slightly different way of doing this.
6. Copy the image link from the Address bar. Select the link. [Ctrl]-[c].
7. So now you have the link on the clipboard:
8. Paste ([Ctrl]-[v]) the link in the tinyurl text box. Click [Make TinyURL!]
9. Copy the NEW Tinyurl.com link. Here it is http://tinyurl.com/3k6699y.
10. In a FanNation Throwdown Box, enter the image using the IMG tags.
You're done. Don't trust the tinyurl? Paste it into a blank browser window to check.