I won't spend too much time on the preamble of this blog as I know you want to read the meat of the story...down boy...down! (Just kidding) But since the last one was a bit dogbutted, we had a winner for all those imaginative throwdowns. You know the type; Top 5 RB's, Manning vs. Brady, The Patriots are the best team in the AFC East, and so on. This particular comment sums up the most obvious Throwdown comment you can come up with:
19) i'm going to get risky here and say that all human beings need oxygen!
The next blog I will endeavor to make a link to the TD, blog or T&R, but until then, here are the new candidates of "Here's Your Sign". Enjoy!
1) Sorry Dallas, I think there is a cap on the number of Roy Williams allowed on a single team...
2) "Remember, this is called Truths and Rumors!" You might want to get your panties out of a wad... I guess everyone should just quit typing due to the fact that it is T&R...
3) Ok... we have the first "cheater" comment of the day... get a life boy. Oh I'm sorry... someone used that insult already this week.
4) "My money is on Kitna." This just in: 2<X<4 doesn't like money. We''ll add this to the list. Cowboys, VS Models and Money.
5) ...but what do I know, I'm one of Dallas' moronic fans.
6) Well I already addressed this crap yesterday. Kitna, I hope you like the taste of turf. Did you hear about Vrabel? Haha
7) Farva? Shenanigans!!!
8) "Huffington post? whats that?" Really? Your fellow Code Pinkers didn't tell you about it?
9) HERE WE GO AGAIN......This is a TD.....you have to ARGUEE your points as to why the Pistons are better than the Cavs......Your both retarded and should be hit in the head with a Tack Hammer......
10) I love how current truth and rumors is. It's almost like they're on the cutting edge of sports rumors all the time, and not weeks behind sports bloggers. Oh wait.
11) I will be rooting for LSU over the Schmuckeyes.
12) you know, you remind me of a little 10 year old girl who is about to take a 6 year journey to the 4th grade
13) Alright, Jimmy/Rock, you forced the confession: all Sooner women are hot. Math majors especially. ** What exactly do you use math for in Oklahoma? ** Running up the score.
14) Okies have to know math so they can figure out the following:
a) How much does a football player earn for working at an auto dealership.
b) How many double wides can you fit on an acre of land.
c) How much to charge for a mullet haircut and how much is the family discount.
15) That being said, I hope this is the worst thing you face today. Stay safe, and thanks for your service to our country. ...and I hope you get beat like a drum in this throwdown.
16) I didn't watch the game...THERE CALLED HIGHLIGHTS. And yes you are dishonest.
17) "Thus I'm not affraid to admit when I'm wrong...or in this case, when you're wrong." You're obviously affraid to admitt it this time.
18) my personal pucker factor (PPF) rating was a 9.5 and there's still some residual pucker affects going on!
19) PS My 3 year old dog Alfalfa watched the replay 5 times and he said it was definitely a catch -- but then again my 3 year old dog is more knowledgeable about these things than a 5 year old - BS comment.
20) You, my little Italian sidekick, are a doofus. If you are hoping this will get you a free win, you will be disappointed. Ninja-slaughtered TD's get deleted by the moderators.
21) "cutting cheese is fun too." Your TDs are like smelling the cheese. *Mario gets hit with a barrel*
22) "I must say this Kong fellow does good work!" Just here to help oh mighty Ninja leader. Mario must be crushed with a barrel or a fireball!
23) My dog has gladly volunteered to provide the Durrell trophy. Good boy.
So here are your candidates...vote away and hope you enjoyed!