After some requests, I will put the players who were actually taken by the team as well. They will be in parantheses.
1. Cincinnati Bengals-(Dan Wilkinson) Marshall Faulk/RB/San Diego State: Faulk is one of the greatest running backs in NFL history. Wilkinson never developed into the star defensive tackle. He wasn't even the best defensive tackle in this draft. They drafted John Lynch the year before this.
2. Indianapolis Colts-(Marshall Faulk) Larry Allen/OG/Sonoma State: Allen is probably the strongest player ever to play football. The Colts need a better offense if they are to do anything. Allen is a great cornerstone. Jesse Armstead was their pick in 1993.
3. Washington Redskins-(Heath Shuler) Issac Bruce/WR/Memphis: The Redskins made one of the biggest draft blunders in history by taking Shuler. They already had Rich Gannon and Gus Frerotte. Bruce would have given them one of the best receivers in the history of football. The Skins took Steve Everett the year before.
4. New England Patriots-(Willie McGinest) Willie McGinest/LB/USC: A team actually made the right pick. McGinest has had a distinguished career and was a main part of the 3 Super Bowls for New England. The Pats took Jerome Bettis the year before.
5. Indianapolis Colts-(Trev Alberts) Bryant Young/DT/Notre Dame: Young was a great defensive tackle in his prime. Alberts became nothing. The Colts would be building a great D with Armstead and Young.
6. Tampa Bay Bucs-(Trent Dilfer) Rodney Harrison/S/Western Illinois
7. San Francisco 49ers-(Bryant Young) Tim Bowens/DT/Ole Miss
8. Seattle Seahawks-(Sam Adams) Dorsey Levens/RB/Georgia Tech
9. Cleveland Browns-(Antonio Langham) Sam Adams/DT/Texas
10. Phoenix Cardinals-(Jamir Miller) Todd Steussie/OT/Cal
11. Chicago Bears-(John Thierry) Derrick Alexander/WR/Michigan
12. New York Jets-(Aaron Glenn) Aaron Glenn/CB/Texas A&M
13. New Orleans Saints-(Joe Johnson) Wayne Gandy/OT/Auburn
14. Philadelphia Eagles-(Bernard Williams) Joe Johnson/DE/Louisville
15. Los Angeles Rams-(Wayne Gandy) Jason Sehorn/CB/USC
16. Green Bay Packers-(Aaron Taylor) Kevin Mawae/C/LSU
17. Pittsburgh Steelers-(Charlie Johnson) Dan Wilkinson/DT/Ohio State
18. Minnesota Vikings-(Dewayne Washington) Trent Dilfer/QB/Fresno State
19. Minnesota Vikings-(Todd Steussie) Tom Nalen/C/Boston College
20. Miami Dolphins-(Tim Bowens) Jamal Anderson/RB/Utah
21. Detroit Lions-(Johnnie Morton) Bill Schroeder/WR/Wisconsin-LaCrosse
22. Los Angeles Raiders (Rob Fredrickson) Charlie Garner/RB/Tennessee
23. Dallas Cowboys (Shante Carver) Rob Fredrickson/LB/Michigan State
24. New York Giants (Thomas Lewis) Johnnie Morton/WR/USC
25. Kansas City Chiefs (Greg Hill) Chad Bratzke/DE/Eastern Kentucky
26. Houston Oilers (Henry Ford) Errict Rhett/RB/Florida
27. Buffalo Bills (Jeff Burris) Mike Wells/DT/Iowa
28. San Francisco (William Floyd) Mitch Berger/P/Colorado
29. Cleveland Browns-(Derrick Alexander) Lamar Smith/RB/Houston