I won't have much preamble to the blog. Here is our winner by the slightest margin from the last HYS. I had to do a tiebreaker because another winner was a double vote. As such people, on this one please only pick ONE choice. I know sometimes there are too many to choose from. But it makes the tallies easier. Ah who really cares, as if money was involved or something. Speaking of which, our winner hails from the Native American country of Oklahoma or Zero U (0U). I've heard of Texas math before, but here's how mathematics serves in Norman, OK:
14) Okies have to know math so they can figure out the following:
a) How much does a football player earn for working at an auto dealership.
b) How many double wides can you fit on an acre of land.
c) How much to charge for a mullet haircut and how much is the family discount.
1) Self-ownage? Isn't that like playing with yourself?
2) Aren't we all a little bit jemima?
3) Wow, I now have a temperment? Who would have guessed?
4) TO is jealous of jessica because she's a better looking receiver than he is and Romo isn't going to him as often!!!
5) Last time Romo bought his gf he played horrible and this week was no exception. Maybe he should fly solo until the season is over. Did you see her face when he was sucking she looked like the biggest retard in the world!!!!!!!!
6) She was looking for home plate the whole night....
7) Romo needs to stop partying with trashy pop divas. He was horrible - and T.O. looks like he is ready to explode.
8) Jessica is nice and all, but I think I liked Romo's ex-girlfriend more. She gave me underwood.
9) Donovan will be released shortly by Campbell Soup ...and could be picked up on waivers by Captain Krunch Cereal
10) Sorry for this - can't resist - Pete has a "no plugs" policy? I NEVER would have guessed by lookin' at that shiny pate!
11) Is it me, or does Wade Phillips look exactly like the Michelin Man?
12) don't think he was joking about Garcia. I have him on my FFL team and he is def G@Ye!
13) I LIKE BAD BOYS.
14) The same Marvin Harrison who admitted to taking HGH, right? The hypocrisy is flying so fast it's making my head spin.
15) you must be the auditor for this website, huh?
16) Also if you want me to forfeit, make me tough guy.
17) Hmmmm. so this is what it's like to be a Saints fan. Kinda stuffy in here and a little dark.
18) Who can coach New England
The cammy man can
The cammy man can
19) Parcells: Remember, Cam, when I promised to fire you last?
Cam: That's right, Parcells. You did.
Parcells: I lied.
20) He can't go to NE. Cameron sounds too much like Camera Man. The NFL will be fining the Pats every week.
21) Parcells was never the genius in New York and New England. It was always Belichick. And Belichick is making it pretty plain that you can't say the same about Eric Mangini. Charlie Weis is making it plain you can't say the same about Charlie Weis.
22) Jay Cutler has a Tattoo of the #90 on his back.... wait no that's just the imprint of Williams number from last night, my bad.
So there you go Sports Fans. Remember to Fanmail me if you see any out there for next time. Hope you enjoyed. Have a safe and happy holiday season, and as Ron Burgundy used to say, "San Diego is German for a whale's...." oh I mean "Stay classy FanNation"