Please take into consideration that some of these players have still not cleared themselves to become Draft Eligible, but I think that they will given thier production levels and ability.
22. WR James Hardy* Indiana 6-7 220 4.45- This guy reminds me a lot of Plaxico Burress....But I think Hardy will have a better overall career. From what I hear, Hardy has ran a 4.39....If he does, Hardy will go in the top 15.
30. CB Antione Cason Arizona 6-0 185 4.39- The Best Sr. CB. Cason can play zone and man well and also can tackle very well. With T-Newman and Henry both 30+ the Cowboys need depth and eventual starters.
62. RB Jamaal Charles Texas 6-1 210 4.35- Charles can block, catch, and run with toughness. Not to mention his world class speed which does translate to the football field. The Cowboys need a Home run threat to go along with Marion Barber. This would give the Cowboys a Better backfield!
94. CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Tenn. State 6-2 185 4.40- You probably never heard of this guy, but he can flat out play some CB. If anyone has seen the Dallas Cowboys play this year you know the Cowboys have no depth at CB. DRC, can cover and is an interception machine!
126. FS Marcus Griffin Texas 6-0 205 4.55- The Cowboys need some more depth and youth at the Saftey position. Griffin will add some good special teams play to the Cowboys roster.
158. QB Josh Johnson San Diego 6-3 200 4.70- The Cowboys need a backup for years to come. Johnson is a virtual unknown player, this guy is just a Baller! He has passed for more yards and touchdowns that anyone in his division....and with three years of Starting exp. and one game as a Freshman, he has only thrown 15 interceptions. Check out these stats....64 Percent Comp. 9699 yds, 113 TD's Passing, 1,864 Rushing yds, 19 TD's................What else needs to be said....
I am getting bored so........the 6th and 7th round can wait....