SAW VARSITYS HORNS OFF!
- 16 Members
- Established 07/16/07
- Group Tags: Texas A&M, Aggies, College Football, OU, Texas Tech, Baylor, Longhorns, U.T.
An A&M student and an UT student have a head-on collision. Miraculously, neither is hurt. They climb out of their respective vehicles, survey the devastation of the Chevy 4x4 and the VW Bug (you can readily guess to whom each vehicle belongs) and trade information. Upon hearing the other driver is an UT student, the Aggie says, "I believe this wreck is signifying that we need to put aside our differences and become friends It could signal a renewed respect for each institution by countless future generations of students." The UT student agrees,…
A first grade teacher in Austin, Tx, explains to her class that she is a Longhorn fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Longhorn fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl... The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, " Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?" "Because I'm not a Longhorn fan " she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked "Well, if you are not a Longhorn fan, then who are you a fan of?" "I am a Aggie fan," Janie replied. The teacher could not believe her ears.…
How many Texas Tech students does it take to screw in a lightbulb?All of them: One to screw it in and the rest of the student body to try desperately to establish a rivalry with the other Big XII schools in lightbulb screwing
Most Recent Members
|blakelylaw||over 4 years ago|
|matty q||over 4 years ago|
|Oklahoma Nimrod||over 4 years ago|
|Trav23||over 5 years ago|
|Pieface||over 5 years ago|
|Pistol Pete...||over 5 years ago|
|GUNS UP RAIDERS||over 5 years ago|
|SoonerMagic08||over 5 years ago|
|We Still Believe BS||over 5 years ago|
|BoomerSooner#1||over 5 years ago|
- An A&M student and an UT student.
- A first grade teacher in Austin
- How many TTU students does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- How many University of Texas students does it take to screw
- A University of Texas graduate and an Aggie
- A UT Vol, a t-sip and an Aggie walk into the bar at the same
- Michael Rosenberg: LeBron's success without Wade complicates duo's future
- Eric Mack: Fantasy football focus -- Rashard Mendenhall among top 30 fantasy running backs; mailbag