With just 94 days until the NFL draft, SI.com's Don Banks is making a mockery of things with his first-round projections.
Here's a quick look at the first 10 picks as Banks sees them shaking out.
1. DET: OT Andre Smith, Alabama
2. STL: OT Eugene Monroe, Virginia
3. KC: QB Matthew Stafford, Georgia
4. SEA: WR Michael Crabtree, Texas Tech
5. CLE: DB Malcolm Jenkins, Ohio State
6. CIN: DE/LB Brian Orakpo, Texas
7. OAK: OT Michael Oher, Ole Miss
8. JAX: OLB Aaron Curry, Wake Forest
9. GB: DE Michael Johnson, Georgia Tech
10. SF: QB Mark Sanchez, USC
Banks makes a strong case for Detroit choosing Smith with the top pick. But if you're in charge of the Lions, are you taking someone else?
Wouldn't you prefer a more obvious difference-maker at No. 1, like Stafford? Or a player like Crabtree, thus continuing the team's tradition of selecting wide receivers in the first round? Give us your take.
Don Banks: 2009 NFL Mock Draft 1.0 [SI.com]