Each afternoon, we'll pass along some of the most salvagable items from our cutting-room floor. Send along suggestions to email@example.com.
• Two fans recently snuck into Shea Stadium -- a live demolition site! -- and recorded this video.
• Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner swung by The Ellen DeGeneres Show this afternoon and talked about mistakenly picking up the dinner tab for a Pittsburgh Steelers player during the week of the Super Bowl. [The Ellen DeGeneres Show]
• Former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson is shopping his book manuscript to five publishers this week. [GalleyCat/mediabistro.com]
• Whether he's serious or writing as devil's advocate or simply playing for laughs, this thought-provoking op-ed piece from former Maxim editor-in-chief Keith Blanchard makes an outside-the-box argument: Let athletes do anything they want to their bodies. [Huffington Post]
• Business advisory firm Deloitte released its annual rankings of the world's biggest soccer clubs according to revenue. Seven English teams made the Top 20 -- but Spanish club Real Madrid maintained its place atop the table. [Deloitte LLP]
• The Raiders have unveiled their commemorative 50th season logo. [ProFootballTalk.com]
• The pairings for the eighth season of Dancing with the Stars were announced today. The current or former athletes among this year's contestants are Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor, Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson and rodeo star Ty Murray. [People.com]