Each day during the noon hour, we'll offer five reading recommendations from around the Web.
1. Suns desperately need a bit of magic (By Dan Bickley, Arizona Republic): The sun has set on Phoenix's All-Star weekend. Now it is time for the hometown team to work its magic.
2. Little chance of Pedroia letdown (By Bob Ryan, Boston Globe): American League MVP Dustin Pedroia has collected a long list of awards in a short amount of time for the Red Sox.
3. Ray Lewis probably isn't a good fit with Dallas Cowboys (By Gil Lebreton, Times-Herald): The Cowboys need Ray Lewis, but would he fit under the circus tent?
4. U-Md., Williams Should Stay Together (By Sally Jenkins, The Washington Post): Maryland owes Gary Williams a few years of grace, time and patience toward the end of his career.
5. The no stats All Star (By Michael Lewis, The New York Times Magazine): The author of Moneyball examines the value of Houston Rockets forward Shane Battier.