Each day during the noon hour, we'll offer five reading recommendations from around the Web.
1. The Worst Sports Columnist in America (By Matt Littman, Huffington Post): This speechwriter reveals his choice for the worst sports scribe in the country.
2. How the Buffalo Bills can survive Terrell Owens (By Jennifer Floyd Engel, Fort Worth Star-Telegram): One of the columnists who spent the past three years covering T.O. offers some advice to his future employers.
3. Road back to NFL won't be an easy one for Vick (By Tom E. Curran, NBCSports.com): "If Michael Vick is going to make it back to the NFL, there's one thing he has to get exactly right. His apology."
4. Wade is having a Jordanesque season (By Greg Cote, Miami Herald): Forget Kobe and LeBron. Dwyane Wade has already made emphatic case for MVP.
5. Why Can't Italy Beat England? (By Leila Abboud and Davide Berretta, The Wall Street Journal): "Soccer is as much a part of the Italian identity as lingering meals, exotic cars and Fellini movies. The Italian national team won the last World Cup in 2006. So why is it that Italy's professional soccer league, the Serie A, is increasingly looking like the sick man of European soccer?"