Each afternoon, we'll pass along some of the most salvagable items from our cutting-room floor. Send along suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dwyane Wade's game-winner in double overtime against the Bulls from Monday as called by a Spanish-speaking announcer.
• Newlywed Gisele Bündchen opens up about hubby Tom Brady in this month's Harper's Bazaar, saying the New England quarterback is a "good guy" with a "very pure heart" who's "very naive, almost like a child." Photos too. [Harper's Bazaar]
• An exclusive Susan Sarandon-endorsed ping-pong "social club" in Manhattan -- featuring "Olympic quality cushioned flooring, 16 individual tables, and a stadium-like center court" -- is charging $600 a year for individual memberships. [Down By The Hipster]
• Which NFL quarterback managed to choke away a match play golf game to a 14-year-old? [SPORTSbYBROOKS]
• You know you've made it when you have your own Cuervo tequila, like Jerome Bettis. [P.S.A.M.P.]