All times Eastern.
• 7:00 p.m., ESPN: The Big East semifinal doubleheader features No. 5 Louisville and No. 10 Villanova in the opener and No. 18 Syracuse against West Virginia in the nightcap. Will the Orange have anything left in the tank after last night's 70-minute epic against Connecticut?
• 7:00 p.m., MLB Network: Yankees. Red Sox. Preseason.
• 9:00 p.m., Animal Planet: The series finale of Jockeys culminates with the running of the Breeders' Cup Classic.
• 8:40 a.m., Setanta Sports: The grudge match between Manchester United and Liverpool -- the top two teams in the current Premiership standings, respectively -- represents some of the most compelling theater in sports. (Compounding the hostility: If United win their 18th league championship this May, they'll draw even with Liverpool atop the all-time title standings.) Don't get Setanta and looking for a spot to watch Saturday morning? Punch your zip code into their venue finder to find a pub near you showing the match.
• 2:00 p.m., ESPNU: It's Duke and North Carolina in men's lacrosse. What better way to gear up for a potential third meeting on Sunday between their hardwood counterparts?
• 2:00 p.m., Tennis Channel: Daylong coverage (on Sunday also) of the Indian Wells Masters, where another Nadal-Federer showdown could be in our future.
• 4:00 p.m., Pay Per View: Up-and-coming lightweight contender Amir Khan gets his highest-profile fight to date against Mexican legend Marco Antonio Barrera in Manchester, England.
• 6:00 p.m., CBS: The winners of Friday's Washington-Arizona State and UCLA-USC semifinals meet in the Pac-10 title game.
• 8:00 p.m., MLB Network: Team USA opens up the second round of the World Baseball Classic against Puerto Rico.
• 9:00 p.m., ESPN: This year's Big East title game should be one for the ages, if the early rounds are any indicator.
• 12:30 p.m., NBC: The Rangers and Flyers meet (again) for the NHL's Game of the Week.
• 1:00 p.m., ESPN: Casual hoops fans throughout the country are hoping for Duke and North Carolina in the ACC title game.
• 3:30 p.m., ABC: The Mavs and Lakers meet in a potential first-round preview.
• 6:00 p.m., CBS: Perhaps the most bloated hourlong telecast in sports -- and the most hotly anticipated one: The NCAA men's hoops tournament selection show.
• 7:00 p.m., NBC: Olympic hero Michael Phelps talks to Matt Lauer on Dateline NBC.
• 10:30 p.m., HBO: Fictitious former major leaguer Kenny Powers (portrayed with gusto by Danny McBride) is the centerpiece of Eastbound & Down, this riotous comedy which makes ample use of pay cable's expanded boundaries.