All times Eastern.
• 7:00 p.m., MLB Network: Just days after Puerto Rico mercy-ruled Team USA, the sides meet again -- in a World Baseball Classic elimination game.
• 7:30 p.m., ESPN: The NCAA tournament tips off with the opening round game from Dayton between Alabama State and Morehead State. The winner earns the right to face top overall seed Louisville on Friday.
• 7:30 p.m., Versus: The Flyers and Red Wings meet in a rematch of the 1997 Stanley Cup Finals -- sans Eric Lindros. (Come to think of it, not sure Lindros bothered to show up the first time.)
• 7:30 p.m., NBA TV: Two of the East's three titans clash when the Magic visit the Cavaliers.
• 9:30 p.m., ESPN: UNLV pays a visit to Rupp Arena for a clash with Kentucky in the NIT. If the Rebels come away with a victory, will Billy Gillispie need a police escort to get out of the building?
• 10:00 p.m., HBO: Host Bryant Gumbel visits Brandon Jennings in Italy and Pitt's Jamie Dixon talks about his departed sister Maggie on a new episode of Real Sports.
• 10:30 p.m., FSN: More coverage from the Indian Wells Masters, the mixed ATP/WTA event currently underway outside Palm Springs. First, Andy Roddick kicks it off against Nicolas Kiefer. In the nightcap, Serbia's Ana Ivanovic meets Italy's Flavia Pennetta.