Japan shocked the U.S. softball team 3-1 on Thursday to win the gold medal. It was led by right-handed pitcher Yukiko Ueno, who completed a remarkable 24 hours of hurling.
Ueno pitched 21 innings in that stretch --including two extra-inning games on Wednesday against the U.S. and Australia -- while throwing a grand total of 490 pitches. Wow.
Which makes us wonder: What will Ueno do for an encore?
10. Fall down laughing at the "Joba Rules"
9. Re-enact the game live for NBC's primetime coverage
8. Find a glacier to ice her arm
7. Reveal secret of her "smogball"
6. Pen letter in support of Dusty Baker
5. Try to lift her arm over her head
4. Become the Mets' closer
3. Deflect charges her approach was "underhanded"
2. Windmill motion draws billion-dollar bid from T. Boone Pickens
1. Take the rest of her life off -- thanks, IOC