Here are some nuggets as you wonder what other rules Donovan McNabb doesn't know:
• Country singer Mindy McCready reportedly says she broke off her decade-long affair with Roger Clemens because he wouldn’t marry her. Indeed, the Rocket’s real old-fashioned. For instance he’ll only inject HGH into his lawfully wedded wife.
• Lance Armstrong fears he could be attacked by spectators if he returns to the Tour de France next year. He’s got a point. Ever have someone stick a white flag in your spokes? That could really send a guy flying.
• Mavericks owner Mark Cuban says he’s innocent of charges he committed insider trading. Really, if he had, would he still be playing that chump Erick Dampier at center?
• Seahawks QB Matt Hasselbeck has apologized to Cardinals defenders for saying they should be fined for hard hits against him. Not good enough, say the Cards. They want an on-air apology from Elisabeth Hasselbeck on The View.
• The Yanks will open the new Yankee Stadium on April 3-4 with two exhibition games against the Cubs. Because really, over the past century, what franchise has proved a better guest?
• GM unit Buick has announced it won’t be providing courtesy cars to the players at most PGA Tour events next season. That’s outrageous. So how are the golfers supposed to get from their private jet to the course, walk?
• Pacman Jones and the Cowboys are waiting for NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to rule if and when Pacman can return to the field. Boy, those rain delays can be frustrating.
• The BCS has reached a deal with ESPN to air its games from 2011-14. Now they just hope Obama doesn’t win a second term.
• A thoroughbred appraiser has valued champion horse Curlin at $20 million. However, the figure was scoffed at by Mr. Ed: “Why, Wilbur, he can’t even talk!”