The NFL has decided to give Cowboys DB Pacman Jones a second chance. Or is it his third? Fourth? Ahh, math was never my thing.
Pacman will be allowed to return from his latest suspension for the Dec. 7 game against the Steelers, presuming he can stay out of trouble between now and then.
As always, the 10 Spot had its spies present when the NFL’s decision-makers made this call. Here’s some of what they overheard:
10. “He’ll be fine once the team gets him some bodyguards”
9. “He can’t return this weekend, because me and Pac have plans to get stoopid wit’ it”
8. “If I can’t convince you rationally that my position is correct, I plan to toss this giant stack of singles into the air”
7. “He can come back, sure, but he’s banned from scoring just like Polamalu”
6. “If we say yes, will he introduce us to Jessica Simpson?”
5. “Come on, who among us hasn’t instigated a Vegas strip-club shooting?”
4. “Just picture the expression on Jerry Jones’ face when -- my bad, he only has the one now”
3. “If we don’t let him play, how long before he’s a homeless guy attending movies with Tony Romo?”
2. “Who cares, it’s not like he’s some Redskins Pro Bowler”
1. “I’m sure he’s learned his lesson, right?”