- 11/09/2008, 12:17PM ET
PissOff said 11/09, 12:17 PM
Five at a time, lets roll.
1. Site name will be changed from Fannation to Obamanation. Its obvious, but required.
2. Challenge another member to a debate? You'll now be challenging them to a Throbama.
3. When inaccurate stats are used to prove any point, it will be hereafter called "Bidenating". "Dude, you can't bindenate the facts just to prove your point."
4. On the other hand, when you make a statement that indicates you haven't done ANY research on the topic, it will be calling "Palinating". "Dude, you are just palinating all over yourself when you say Reggie Bush is headed for the Hall of Fame".
5. Throbama votes will only count when selecting the left. The ">" will not register in the comments section.
Bloggers Needed said 11/09, 01:04 PM
1. the top 10% in wins will have all losses taken away and given to the bottom 40%, so that even though no work is done they will have free wins
2. being 15 and clueless- Peachy now has a support group
3. Havertown, being full of duplicate votes already- is unchanged- but moved to Ohio.
4. The Vaguer the argument, the more votes it gets. Reggie Bush is going to the Hall of Fame because he . . . is good . . . .and works. . . .and tries . . . .and . . . uh Reggie Bush is going to the HALL OF FAME!!
5. The First two arguments must support your statement wholly and with conviction- but all third arguments- must lower expectations and tell about how the first two arguments might not come to pass- but it won;t be your fault.
PissOff said 11/09, 01:16 PM
6. Throbama contestants will be required to switch sides with each argument posted.
A. Reggie Bush is a hall of famer
B. Reggie Bush sucks
A. After careful consideration, I can no longer support Reggie Bush for the hall of fame
B. What are you talking about? Reggie Bush is the greatest RB in history
7. In keeping with the policies of the new president, Obmanation members must henceforth say Reggie Former President's Name That Can No Longer Be Said, or Reggie FPNTCNLBS....or Prince.
8. Association Concerning Overseeing Registration Numbers will help you create multiple accounts. If you don't get that, you shouldn't be allowed to vote here.
9. Cassidy quits obamantion in protest of the failure of California to approve the right for her to marry himself
9. Obamanation members from Georgia will still try to overwhelmingly vote right
Bloggers Needed said 11/09, 02:09 PM
You have 10 statements but only counted to 9 -
6. Obamanation now must implement the No Throwdowner left behind policy- gruden gets a free vote from "Ryanbraun4mvp" without any comment or reason
7. Tiger Woods now gets the unnatural love and awesomeness vibe previously only Wayne and Favre could touch.
8. NFL, MMA, NHL and Rugby Tds are discouraged and taxed.
Soccer, Cycling and Track and Feild TDs are permanently on the front page
9. Due to Number 8, Ruby Noon, Bigalke and the Keeper takes spots 1-3 on the TD board.
10. Due to quotas- Pitt, Agrippa, LP and/or Fizzle must take part in 10% of All Tds.
PissOff said 11/09, 02:25 PM
11. Your vote on throbamas counts twice if you are from Illinois. Strangly enough, this is not a change.
12. Everyone on Obamanation will be required to insert "Hussain" into their screen name, but due to a programming glitch, nobody will be able to see it or talk about it.
13. Porkins will be required to change his screen name to Economicstimulusins.
14. If you lose a TD, you will be legally allowed to claim that you would have won if Sarah Palin wasn't such a diva.
15. Once David reaches the milestone 1000th TD win, it is revealed that he launched his Fannation career on the PC in the living room of none other than ROY EDWARDS.
Bloggers Needed said 11/09, 03:33 PM
11. older voters, such as Robert Menn (age 32) counts double- as 32 is old on the Net
Truely older voters- like Gruden (age 67) count triple
Stowe's vote will count 50
12. Since 36 years in the Senate is called "new and Fresh" Goodell is now a N00b
13. all hot girl pics must be replaced by Oprah, Rosie and Whoopi
14. You may now only post blogs and Throwdowns 5 times a day
15. Future TD
Bush will make the Hall of Fame
I can no more disown (Reggie Bush) than I can disown the NFL community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world
The player that I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago, His Fumbles were not only divisive and destructive, but I believe that they end up giving comfort to those who prey on hate, and I believe that they do not portray accurately the perspective of my Fantasy Team
I gave him the benefit of the doubt in my speech in Philadelphia, explaining that he has done enormous good for my Team - But I must trade him for Joe Flacco
|6||JimJ77 Can't make it up||130||53||26||68.4%|
|10||Schad - Notorious Deadbeat||71||43||9||61.4%|
- Fantasy baseball Pitching Report: Bartolo Colon's monster year
- Fantasy baseball Injury Report: Tigers ailing as Sanchez, Avila hit DL
- Fantasy baseball Waiver Wire: Joyce's hitting lifted Rays
- Fantasy baseball Weekly Planner: The arrival of Myers and Wheeler
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Bogaerts, Sano coming up
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia