- 05/06/2007, 10:42AM ET
bluejay111 said 05/06, 10:42 AM
T-Mac is past his prime and does not have the supporting cast to get to the 2nd round.
IrishR#1 said 05/06, 10:49 AM
He has the supporting cast! Yao is a rising star and gets better by the game. Rafer Alston is a quality point guard and Battier is a good 3rd scoring threat. Also, never say never. Who knows? Maybe they will draft a great player that can carry them. People said John Elway and Peyton would never win the big one, and they did. I believe that McGrady can win one little series.
bluejay111 said 05/06, 11:09 AM
Yao may be on the rise, but battier will never have this type of year again and the rest of the starters are on the decline. Rafer Alston is not a true point guard. and by the time Chuck Hayes develops T-mac will be to old to play at the level he is at now.
|3||JimJ77 Best in the World!||129||53||26||68.3%|
|9||PCH-R. Barber best BUC eva||925||1535||406||39.4%|
- Fantasy baseball Weekend Primer: Stream McAllister, McCarthy
- Fantasy baseball Prospect Watch: Yelich's call-up approaches
- Fantasy baseball Stat Focus: Tim Lincecum's low O-Swing
- Fantasy baseball Trade Tips: Buy Ryu, sell Zimmerman
- Fantasy baseball roundtable: Is Harvey the best pitcher now?
- Awful Announcing
- Free Darko
- Pro Football Talk
- The Big Lead
- Joe Posnanski
- The Sporting Blog
- Big League Stew
- Bugs and Cranks
- Every day Should Be Saturday
- Mr. Irrelevant
- With Leather
- The Sports Hernia